I never post wrestling on here but this is amazing. (Maybe not the right word.) Anybody who thinks wrestling is 100% fake please read.
This is Adam Cole after his match with Kyle O’Reilly today at Best In The World 2012. He got his front kicked in about halfway during the match and just kept on going. Professional wrestling is a scripted sport. But, one stiff kick can cause serious damage. So, stop saying that these guys aren’t athletes. They are both athletes and performers that deserve as much respect if not more that basketball and football players.
PS: And don’t compare everything to the WWE. Not everybody is cut out for this. But sometimes the look will take you far. Mini-rant over.
reblogged from circleofthorns
originally posted by circleofthorns
- napalmcarcass4 likes this
- melissaindahouse reblogged this from dawnrockssocks
- dawnrockssocks reblogged this from circleofthorns
- willissoawesome reblogged this from circleofthorns and added:
- awrestlingtumblr reblogged this from wrestling-is-fake
- wrestling-is-fake reblogged this from circleofthorns and added:
- anthonyatom reblogged this from circleofthorns
- doctorperk reblogged this from circleofthorns
- circleofthorns posted this